The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get rid of this stuff for a while now, But everything has been barely used. One Hagen Elite 801 Air Pump (works for 10-15 gal. tanks) for only $3. One Medium Sized (7"X4"X2") Fake Breeding grass (NEVER USED) for only $2. The book Aquarium Plants Manual(A Complete Pet Owner's Manual)BY: Ines Scheurmann, For only $5. I also Have a (11"X10") Bag full Of Java Moss for only $5. I just want to let them know that the Java Moss, has been growing on a 10 gal. tank by itself with 2-12 watt Compact Flourescent Bulbs.... Everything for $15...Anyways, please email me if interested or reply here... [email protected] P.S. Can send pics if needed..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
We would be interested in the book, but I don't know where edgewater is.

You could sell the other stuff on the 'Quick Sale' table at the auction on April 28th if you don't sell it before then.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sorry, can't get up there anytime soon, but the auction is still a good idea if you have them left.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Ah, the Colorado Aquarium Society Auction of course. :)

Check out the information here:
CAS Auction Page

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.