The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying to get rid of this stuff for a while now, But everything has been barely used. One Hagen Elite 801 Air Pump (works for 10-15 gal. tanks) for only $3. One Medium Sized (7"X4"X2") Fake Breeding grass (NEVER USED) for only $2. The book Aquarium Plants Manual(A Complete Pet Owner's Manual)BY: Ines Scheurmann, For only $5. I also Have a (11"X10") Bag full Of Java Moss for only $5. I just want to let them know that the Java Moss, has been growing on a 10 gal. tank by itself with 2-12 watt Compact Flourescent Bulbs.... Everything for $15...Anyways, please email me if interested or reply here... [email protected] P.S. Can send pics if needed..

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
We would be interested in the book, but I don't know where edgewater is.

You could sell the other stuff on the 'Quick Sale' table at the auction on April 28th if you don't sell it before then.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Sorry, can't get up there anytime soon, but the auction is still a good idea if you have them left.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Ah, the Colorado Aquarium Society Auction of course. :)

Check out the information here:
CAS Auction Page

·
Registered
734 Posts
I would like to lay claim to the java moss bag please. PM me for how we'll get together on it though please. I'm too far away and java moss is not available here. I appreciate it.
Sharon

·
Registered
734 Posts
Edgar - what happened to you? I was all set to meet and pay you and you weren't there. Check your PM's please!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts