The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to figure out a way to separate substrate or keep DHG and Baby Tears in a certain area. I have heard a lot of different ways that are supposed to work, but I wanted to know all of your opinions on which ways have worked for all of you. Anything helps, thank you!

·
Temporarily suspended for violating sales limits
No tank right now :( :( :(
3,344 Posts
plastic dividers will work better for DHG since it sends runners below surface. HC will make its way over the barrier. I think the consensus is that flexible plastic dividers are the way to go.

You'll probably still have to do some maintenance trimming to make sure nothing creeps over the edge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
plastic dividers will work better for DHG since it sends runners below surface. HC will make its way over the barrier. I think the consensus is that flexible plastic dividers are the way to go.

You'll probably still have to do some maintenance trimming to make sure nothing creeps over the edge.
Can I just buy the plastic dividers at Lowes or Menards? or is there a specific place I need to get it? Thank you by the way for the responses!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Can I just buy the plastic dividers at Lowes or Menards? or is there a specific place I need to get it? Thank you by the way for the responses!
corroplast/corrugated plastic sheets from homedepot are another option

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.