The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling penguin 125, 170, and 330. I dont know how much their worth, or even how well they work so i'll just say $7, $12, and 18$. and the addition of shipping.
the smallest is missing the bio wheel, but has the axle. i dont know what usually comes with them, but the 330 has the 2 biowheels and some ceramic media, as you can see in the pic. the 170 has the biowheel, and the 125 only has the axle for the biowheel.

125:

170:

330:

Coralife F/W t5no fixtures (actual length 28"), for 30" tanks. 1 has no legs, 1 has legs, but were bent by me to get a little distance between the water and the fixture. both have old bulbs, the one with legs has a coralife colormax and 6700k bulb, and the one without legs has just a 6700k bulb. $30 takes em both.

some old lily intakes i made that never got sold (5$ each, all are 5/8"):

and some old outflows that were never sold (5$ each, one is 1/2" and one is 5/8"). the 5/8 one gets a little thinner at the bend, but not enough to make a difference:

1/2":

5/8":

shipping rates apply, for pipes i know its 5$ priority, but i have no idea on the others due to weight, probably flat rate.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.