The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a complete fw setup. All items in good condition and some are brand new. I will part out and will post prices for individual items BUT if someone wants the whole setup, I will make a better deal.

My location is PALMDALE, approx 35 minutes north of Santa Clarita, approx 45 minutes north of SFV off the 14 fwy. Lowballers, please don't bother. I will ship at buyers expense. If someone wants the whole package, delivery is possible if not to far and I'm compensated for time and gas.

Mr. Aqua 11.4 gallon, 18.9 X 11.8 X 11.8 with mat and solid wood cabinet stand, good condition with soil (I think ADA), it is dry. Was used about 9 months to one year.....$70
All Brand new BML Dutch light with swivel tank mounts, 90 degree with BML Dimmer.....$200
New API Filstar S, 5/8"......$70
New Hydor 200W, 5/8" inline heater.....$35. SOLD
2x GLA inline CO2 diffusers, fits 5/8" tubing.....$25 ea, $40 for both. 1 SOLD, 1 available
Stones and driftwood - Seiryu and other assorted stones. I posted 4 stones in pic but there are more.....$25 Driftwood log and small driftwood. These have been in water previously so no brown water.....$15 Two other pieces of Underwater Treasures wood roots, never touched water.....$15ea 1 Underwater Treasure piece, looks like a tree, SOLD
5g bucket of used soil, a mixture of aquasoil and a red soil....$20
Brand new 2L Flourish....$25

Will sell as a package for even better price

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.