The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess with the holidays, crazy work schedules (I know my company is a little nuts right now) and exams/break for the college kids (never thought I would be old enough to refer to college students as 'kids' :smile: ) it would be normal to slow down on the board a little bit.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I can call high school students "kids"

What now old man?

I think everyone is just too busy to be browsing forums, I know I was until I took my last Final exam yesterday!

·
Super Moderator
12,113 Posts
I can call high school students "kids"

What now old man?

I think everyone is just too busy to be browsing forums, I know I was until I took my last Final exam yesterday!
Doesn't this just prove you're younger than jbrady33? ;)

Unfortunately, I can also refer to college students as 'kids'. :icon_sad:

The toils of time. :icon_roll

On topic however, I think you're right in saying that because of college/university exam season and the holiday seasons, everybody is too busy (studying or drinking, respectively) to browse these forums.

·
Super Moderator
12,113 Posts
Kids? Eh?? *rocks back and forth while holding large funnel shaped horn to her ear*

What's that about squids here?

;)
Now now, your profile picture doesn't make you look that old ;)

We're not living in the 1800s anymore.

·
Registered
861 Posts
Pfft at 32 I was calling a 50 year old kid all day long. Boy that really annoyed him, but hey that's the term for apprentice in the tile setters union. Kid, cub, or dumbass lol. Then again that guy did go a bit postal and pulled a knife out on another journeyman @[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.