1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
265 Posts
The waterfall effect was sand, but I have no idea about the seashore...

Great scape BTW

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi Gary, how do you do ?

Great tank, it's an crazy and amazing idea that you make in your aquascape :eek: Increadible and fantastic ! :D

And the result is wonderfull :proud:

Regards, Dimitri :icon_wink

·
Registered
644 Posts
Wow. What a creative and beautiful effect! I'm very impressed.

PasD said:
Wow, awesome scape. How'd you create the ocean or water effect.
It's just the bare bottom of the tank using the larger, out-cropping rocks on each side to give it a sense of being below the level of the rest of the sand. Very, very original. I love it!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Pretty amazing. Actually I love it! :proud: But isn't a shore suppose to be above the fish? :icon_bigg

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
I like the idea.
I know the sand is messy and it going to need to be tidied up often to look good over time. Might be interesting to try out a paludarium and use macro algae or stick with the FW plant's theme. That would give you a lot of possibilities.

Neat idea though using blue acrylic to represent the ocean.
I think you achieved your goal.

Regards,
Tom Barr

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for your appreciation, indeed, there is a lot of query forward from AGA to ask me about how to create this effect, but I am too busy to write a complete article, finally, I finish the article about how to create this, simply it is a light effect. Our site is in bilingual now, so I think most of you would understand my poor English.;) but you must register as our member to view this hot article :D
http://www.cau-aqua.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=125&Item id=38&lang=en

Tom, The Waterfall effect hard to keep but this one is very easy, it is not by blue acrylic, but very close, you can refer it to my article. Actually, I don't need to arrange the seashore every week, because I use a rain pipe blow from the back, the waterflow clean up the surface that messed by the fish and shrimp and also create a very nature seashore.:icon_mrgr Only the sand on the water surface are arranged carefully to simulate the spray before photo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts