The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion about the use of Seachem's Stress Guard? I have used it recently and wanted to see what other people think about it. I am looking for a solution to my angel fish and their constant fin damage. They have a tendency to damage each others fins depending on their mood. I have 9 angelfish in a heavily planted 90 gal. I recently had to remove one of them and place him in my quarantine tank to treat him for fin rot which i feel was a result of constant fighting with the other tank mate angels. I would like to use stress guard to help whenever I see damage to any of their fins so that hopefully an infection does not present itself; but wanted to know is this a good idea? Is there a better product for treating damaged fins prior to getting an infection? I've used API's pimafix and melafix as well. I am open to using those if they are better. I would like to know what the community thinks about these products.
I do weekly water changes. 0 ppm ammonia; 0 ppm nitrite; nitrate always under 5ppm.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts