The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the “Pollen style” bubble counter/diffuser and just set it up today. It was a pain to fill it with water, for starters.

The issue is that I cannot set my CO2 past 20psi or else the bubbles become violent and too large, as if you had just an air hose without an air stone on it. I’m not even totally satisfied with the size of the current bubbles.

My goal is 30psi. That seems to be impossible to achieve with this product. I need to have either a counter/diffuser combo or the two of those things separate. Any suggestions? Also this was a dry start and just flooded it today. View attachment 1028148

never mind I mixed up psi with ppm

·
Banned
628 Posts
I don't know what's causing the big bubbles. Try setting your regulator to 17 psi if it's not already. You can fill your bubble counter with a syringe. The one I have in mind does not have a hypodermic needle. But still be careful with it. I take the needle off the end of the syringe when it's not in use. Here's the link:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.