The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up for people looking for plants. I stopped in for the first time on a tip from another forum member and they had a fair amount of plants. I saw anubias, Java fern, HC, Glosso, Monte Carlo, Crypt Parva, Fissidens moss, ludwigia Sp., DHG and others. The prices were good too, there was a huge mat of HC for a great price. There are also some monster sized tanks in there with plants.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Just a heads up for people looking for plants. I stopped in for the first time on a tip from another forum member and they had a fair amount of plants. I saw anubias, Java fern, HC, Glosso, Monte Carlo, Crypt Parva, Fissidens moss, ludwigia Sp., DHG and others. The prices were good too, there was a huge mat of HC for a great price. There are also some monster sized tanks in there with plants.
Hello Crimson yea I think that was me,I watched them remodel for over 6 months and they did a great job.i live in the 9mi. gratiot area so it is a short drive...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Was there recently. They have a really nice selection of aquarium plants and fish. Awesome selection of tanks and stands too!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts