The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my reward for having the audacity to low ball.

Bump: If enough people low ball someone, our teamwork will wear them down, and they'll eventually give in.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Not sure what the intention of this post is...anyways,

Are all these VCR ports? Looks like the two packers on the top right are npt. Could you confirm. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mathman, the intention of this is to get these before death2fall or Alanle gets them. They've got piles of these guys in their garages. Yes, VCR, and yes, VCR to NPT adapters.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I cant see whatever it is lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
How dare you lowball! Man that's a sweet haul. You going to build and sell or do you intend to use them all?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I intend to have a garage full of high end regulators for no reason like death2fall. Just kidding. I'm using 2 of them, but can't make up my mind on which ones. I might sell them to family first, then public.

I cant see whatever it is lol
Just a few regulators

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Just a few regulators
A few.... That's awesome I can see it now that I am on the PC at home lol.
At some point I will learn that Tapatalk is lousy.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Oh now thats just going too far lol

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm debating if I should use those brackets on those Veriflo regulators to mount the regulator to the aquarium stand and use a hose to connect it to the tank instead of connecting directly to the CO2 tank? I was going to throw out those mounting brackets, but they may come in handy. I was thinking about relocating my metering valve in front of my aquarium stand so that the knob sticks out and relocate the bubble counter somewhere visible, but my little 2 year old might crank up the CO2 and overdose all my fish.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts