The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to add this with my BML that are coming in next week, want it for moonlighting at night. I only plan on using the blues and I thought of having the lighting aspect of it would be a cool factor. Question does anyone know if you do a custom color and if you have a power failure, will it keep its settings?

·
Registered
13,081 Posts
I wanted to add this with my BML that are coming in next week, want it for moonlighting at night. I only plan on using the blues and I thought of having the lighting aspect of it would be a cool factor. Question does anyone know if you do a custom color and if you have a power failure, will it keep its settings?
add what????

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah was thinking those for the cost, but just to be able to mess around with cloud cover and the different effects! Just the little kid coming out in me. Knowing me I would use the effects a few times and then kick myself for spending the extra money for no reason! :icon_lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.