The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, can someone recommend a LFS that specializes in fresh water plants? Also, I was wondering if there is a local fresh water plants group as well. I breed daphnia and would like to see if anyone at the club are interested in any.

Thanks,
Mel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, can someone recommend a LFS that specializes in fresh water plants? Also, I was wondering if there is a local fresh water plants group as well. I breed daphnia and would like to see if anyone at the club are interested in any.

Thanks,
Mel
Hey Mel,
Check out PetzoneSD. They have 2 locations, but I've only been to the Kearny Mesa location. They have a lot of aquascaping related hardscape,plants, equipment etc. Good quality stock...I drive down from Orange County to visit them.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Mel definitely check out pet zone sd as mentioned above and aquatic warehouse which is close by in the kearny Mesa district.
local club to check out is called SCAPE.

See you over there! 😀

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mel,
Check out PetzoneSD. They have 2 locations, but I've only been to the Kearny Mesa location. They have a lot of aquascaping related hardscape,plants, equipment etc. Good quality stock...I drive down from Orange County to visit them.
Thanks, I will check them out. Didn’t realize this place existed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mel definitely check out pet zone sd as mentioned above and aquatic warehouse which is close by in the kearny Mesa district.
local club to check out is called SCAPE.

See you over there!
Nice. I was looking online for a local club and didn’t see them listed. Perhaps I put the wrong search criteria. Thanks for this!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.