The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
not 100% sure. Alamo aquatics on bandera seem to be pretty nice. and fintique also seems pretty nice. call em up.

or I've got two test kits (one for house one for work) and would be happy to do some basic (pH [usually around 8.0 for SA], Ammonia, nitritr, and nitrate) testing for ya, if you could come to me. just drop it off and i'll tell you what it is on here.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
most places will charge~2.00 for a test, that's not too bad.
you can buy the redsea test kit for 20$, and then a nitrate test kit from API for 7.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. Ovenmit I appreciate the offer!! There is a petsmart right near UTSA so I think Ill try that one tomorrow. Then I have to worry about relocating the tank to Austin for the summer.

·
Registered
618 Posts
no problem. and how big is the tank? sucks that you have to relocate for a summer and then do the reverse (i assume) after summer's over! if you need any help, lemme know. (Not that i know much, but i do know 4 arms digging in a fish tank is twice as much as two)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.