The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I just came back from Petland on 1604 and Blanco and noticed a pleasant surprise! They currently have Amano shrimp 2 x $1.00!!!!!!! They are decent sized and all looked healthy. I picked up 20 of these for $10.89 including tax. DIRT CHEAP! There were still about 20 or so still there when I left.

The cheapest I have seen them is at Fintique @.89 cents a piece(when they have them in stock). I think Petland has a great deal going on.

Anyhow, just thought I spread the word!

-Pete

·
Registered
286 Posts
I hate amano shrimp. will never buy another one again after I saw one kill one of my tigers but HEY!!! THATS A GOOD PRICE! LOL.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Yea, i was there monday.
i was gonna get some, but the lady that is supposed to catch fish was being a b- you fill in the res.

BTW: I saw they had fig8's puffers there 4 4.99.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...the lady that is supposed to catch fish was being a b- you fill in the res.
If its the same girl that I asked to bag the shrimp I know what your talking about. I told her to bag up 20 she gave a hard core "I dont want to" attitude.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
she was blonde.
IDK, she was talking to someone 4 20 minutes about something non pet related, and when i asked her to get some shrimp, she said hold on and kept talking to him.
If i didn't desperately need crickets, i would haveleft and took my money w/me, but i bought some crickets.

I had a conversation with a couple fisheads like me when i was there though, it was cool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts