The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
... for some reason I thought somebody had started one before. A thread where you could post pics of your reef or FOWLR tank, in any shape or form.
I guess not.
So, let me be the first one.
Not to steer anybody away from planted tanks which is still my first love :smile:
This started as a 10G about 4 months ago and then everything got moved to a 20G just a month and a half ago. This is just a 'holding tank' mind you, everything (most everything) will be moved to a custom 25G once my living room becomes habitable (it's being renovated).
Well, on with the pictures. Excuse the blue tint and the lack of white balance. My camera skills don't help much either.

Some SPS/Acros

Zoas, Rics and clams

More Zoas, Mushrooms/Rics, Palys and Flavia

Zoas and Rics

This anemone (RBTA) is getting kind of big for this tank. It'll most likely remain in this tank after the move. I don't think the clowns will apreciate that. They started hosting it almost inmediately.

Now, what the saltwater ppl cal a FTS

Hope you guys like it and feel free to add your own pics.
Rafo

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Love the RDEs, RBTA, and rics. :)

Are those blue zoas I see in the same picture as the RDE and ricordea?? :)

Your tank is JAM packed with stuff! :)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're more of a purplish color.
I'd love to get my hands on some true blue ones. I have some Fire and Ice zoas somewhere in there though.
Yeah, the tank is pretty full. I'm trying to balance it out by placing 'incompatible' corals not too close to each other (if possible) .You know, don't want to start a chemical war in such a small tank.
Rafo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts