The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!
My water has been cloudy in my 10g after doing several water changes due to green water. I did the last water change on monday, and will wait until saturday to see what happens. So far the tank is getting cloudy again, but still I will wait until saturday. If it's not clear by saturday, I'm thinking about going to petsmart to get this product. Tetra Water clarifier Before I get it, I will check if it says "Do not use with inverts". If it doesn't say that, is it safe for shrimp? I plan on getting cherries in this tank so I don't want to screw anything up.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, no sunlight. I don't know, I'm worried about my plants if I do a black out. I don't have the money for a UV either. Can anyone tell me if the product is safe for the shrimp?

·
Registered
780 Posts
If the coudy water isn't green (algae bloom) then it's most likely just a population explosion of bacteria in the water. It should clear up on its own after the water chemistry stabilizes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.