The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a question... if you have a pack of angels (5 in my case) and one of them is just not growing very much, and hides all the time (the others beat him up) would it make sense to like... get a tank just for him and let him run around un-harrassed and feed him and put him back in when he's bigger? OR, would it be better to net him every day and make sure he's eating? I know he gets a bite or two when the stuff drifts down... But he won't venture to the surface.

·
Registered
249 Posts
That's how I wound up with more than one tank. Started off with 5 angels in one tank, then split them into two tanks. Angels can be aggressive towards each other. Just part of their nature. You can try feeding the one with a medicine dropper and see if he'll eat from it. I like to feed my angels frozen brine shrimp in addition to flake food.

David

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I've got mine eating freeze dried brine shrimp in the evening and flakes in the morning. :) they're little pigs! but I don't think he'll eat from a dropper, and he's only about half-dollar sized at the moment, so I might try a net.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts