The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well I believe I have one but seeing you posted this 2 years back I could say that you either ripped it out or you got more experienced with it than me lol.

Still I can post some pictures if you could help me out with caring for the plant cause its been in my tank for a month but its only just now showing signs of growth from the bottom despite regular fert dosing ( no CO2 ) once a week.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Well I believe I have one but seeing you posted this 2 years back I could say that you either ripped it out or you got more experienced with it than me lol.
First off, you're weird for responding to a two year old post. The guy is long gone already.

Still I can post some pictures if you could help me out with caring for the plant cause its been in my tank for a month but its only just now showing signs of growth from the bottom despite regular fert dosing ( no CO2 ) once a week.
Second, add co2 and your problem is solved. :wink:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.