The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Dont have any root tabs for sale, but I noticed your from Hopewell, Va. I go there every year to Jordans Point Marina to Blue Cat Fish The James River. I charter with a guy named Chris Eberwien, one hell of a catfisherman! What a Beautiful, AND Historic area you live in, you are lucky for that. Good luck on finding your tabs and sorry to Hijack.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont have any root tabs for sale, but I noticed your from Hopewell, Va. I go there every year to Jordans Point Marina to Blue Cat Fish The James River. I charter with a guy named Chris Eberwien, one hell of a catfisherman! What a Beautiful, AND Historic area you live in, you are lucky for that. Good luck on finding your tabs and sorry to Hijack.
thank you...good luck on your next fishing trip

·
Returning. Videotapes.
1,389 Posts
Slowride......there are many people here that offer some great tabs! I would recommend that you try a variety of people to see what you like best! DogFish and Hydrophyte both offer nice root tabs that I've used with great results. But find something that suits you best!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Slowride......there are many people here that offer some great tabs! I would recommend that you try a variety of people to see what you like best! DogFish and Hydrophyte both offer nice root tabs that I've used with great results. But find something that suits you best!
i will do that next time...thank you for the info..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts