The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have corkscrew, and straight vallis, two amazon swords and a collection pack from a plant site, I have the list of plants on paper somewhere. I have tetra complete and fluval stratum plant substrates with pea gravel.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I use API root tabs as that's all I could get locally. I plan on ordering something else to try though. These are seem to work really well though, all my plants are perking right up from being moved from sand substrate to gravel.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Great thanks for that info, if I did want to go down the dry ferts route would these be any good: http://www.plantedtanks.co.uk/tff-fertiliser-mix-500-2575-p.asp are they like the complete set?

I have no idea you see about all the chemicals most sites try to explain, maybe I should make more effort to understand :sleep:

The plants are already looking like they are happy and growing well so I think the substrate is doing it's job, I am wanting to get a co2 unit when I have the money but probably won't be low tech then lol, only thing I'm worried about is 2 of my lights are out so may have to replace the whole unit :icon_conf

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.