The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Where you guys at? Everything i seen is from Brooklyn and the city on here...Any REAL New Yorkers? Nassau? Suffolk? we may even accept Queens(although personally, i'm not a fan)...

come on guys, be loud, be proud...The Island runs this state!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm on the CT side of the Long Island Sound, lol!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I'm from Brooklyn but now I'm in Queens... Which is in nyc, which the last time I checked, is in the REAL NY. ;)
Hardly, i like to think of Brooklyn, Queens and the bronx as sort of the 'unwanted stepchild' of the NY family...Sure, they're family so you kinda have to acknowledge them around holidays....but the rest of the time they should stay chained in the basement where they belong...Upstate is sort of the 'crazy uncle' of the family...He's fun when he's drinking and suggesting 'cow tipping' but once he starts talking about 'floride in the water' and going 'off grid' to hide from 'government cameras' its time to move on

Nassau and Suffolk are kinda the Cream of the Crop....

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
first time i learn today that Nassau and Suffolk folks are the REAL New Yorkers ;) Manhattanites are just New Yorker wannabes so I guess I don't belong :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
first time i learn today that Nassau and Suffolk folks are the REAL New Yorkers ;) Manhattanites are just New Yorker wannabes so I guess I don't belong :D
It's ok, i bet its hard to hear for the first time, but eventually you'll get used to it :tongue:

To be fair, i've read that there are 10x more rats living in Manhattan then people...So, i'm not sure if Manhattan really IS a city, it maybe more of a 'Nest' :wink:

Don't get me wrong, a LOT of my friends, family and Neighbors work in Manhattan...so i'm not totally bashing it....BUT, True New Yorkers, Live in Nassau or Suffolk

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey hey play nice. We're all new yorkers. Upstaters are the ones that don't count. And let's all thank the lord we aren't from New Jersey.
Hahah that's funny everyone I think of Jersey I think of that show How I Met Your Mother and how they bash on Jersey.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Wanna know why New Yorks are so depressed? its cause the light at the end of our tunnel is NJ

anyways, Nassau County baby right here, also props to stony brook :p
Boo ya!

I actually live like right off the campus by south p lot if anyone knows that area

1 - 20 of 33 Posts