The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GONE

XXX DISCLAIMER XXX I have a number of small clippings I can't bear throwing away. Some of them are in a tank with native fish that I gathered myself and I have seen some sort of strange small creatures on the glass. They haven't caused any problems but it is only fair to warn fair to worn you. I also have snails, Ramshorns, all over the tank. I like them and over time I feel I have bred an interesting variety (you will inevitably get some either way but I can send extra if you would like:icon_bigg ). Many of the clippings are small, just starts really only 2-3 inches tall, no trophies or mother plants here.

So if anyone is still interested...

XXX EDIT: You must take it all and sorry but I'm not interested in trading for equipment. When you have been doing this long enough you just stop and realize one day that you have more equipment than you could ever use. XXX

You will get a X-Large portion or Riccia
Small portion of moss (flame)
A number of small starts of Limnophila Aromatica
Few trimmings of Ludwiga (the common variety, broad leaves)
2 or 3 different crypts (multiple types, small 3-4 leaf starts where I have divided some lately)

Maybe something else too, I will look at my tanks before I send it off and see if I have anything else worth throwing in.

The plants will ship Monday or go in the trash. Trades will be considered first, especially if you also have a crazy mystery package yourself!

If no one wants to trade, it is $6.20 for a USPS small flat rate box and the interested party with # of posts closest to a number I have pre-selected in my mind will get it.

And come on people, If someone sends you plants for only the cost of shipping please at least give your boi some feedback.

·
Registered
47 Posts
XXX DISCLAIMER XXX I have a number of small clippings I can't bear throwing away. Some of them are in a tank with native fish that I gathered myself and I have seen some sort of strange small creatures on the glass. They haven't caused any problems but it is only fair to warn fair to worn you. I also have snails, Ramshorns, all over the tank. I like them and over time I feel I have bred an interesting variety (you will inevitably get some either way but I can send extra if you would like:icon_bigg ). Many of the clippings are small, just starts really only 2-3 inches tall, no trophies or mother plants here.

So if anyone is still interested...

You will get a X-Large portion or Riccia
Small portion of moss (flame)
A number of small starts of Limnophila Aromatica
Few trimmings of Ludwiga (the common variety, broad leaves)
2 or 3 different crypts (multiple types, small 3-4 leaf starts where I have divided some lately)

Maybe something else too, I will look at my tanks before I send it off and see if I have anything else worth throwing in.

The plants will ship Monday or go in the trash. Trades will be considered first, especially if you also have a crazy mystery package yourself!

If no one wants to trade, it is $6.20 for a USPS small flat rate box and the interested party with # of posts closest to a number I have pre-selected in my mind will get it.

And come on people, If someone sends you plants for only the cost of shipping please at least give your boi some feedback.
wow this is a steal...count me in if nobody wants to trade.lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts