The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an Official Random Act of Kindness. No charge, not even shipping. (Priority USPS is free at my office... shhhh.. :) )

I will have 2 small packages available to go out tomorrow. I know that it is cold out so please abstain if you know that the plants are going to freeze and die.

Each package will contain about 3-4 stems of Rotala Wallichii, which is in very nice condition. Also will contain a nice sized bunch of Hemianthus micranthemoides. (check out my Aquatic Photography link in my signature for pics of each)

Since I like game shows, and am bored at work, heres the deal....

The first two people to post the correct answer get the package. I will PM the winners, so please just post in the thread, do not PM me.

Google won't help you on this one...

Here is the question:

The character "Penny" was related to the main character in this old U.S. cartoon series...

hint: The main characters' name is also the name of the show.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wood,

Jesh... the term "old" is relative. So, maybe you will give a best effort reward. AN answer is:

Inspector Gadget. Penny was his niece.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Wow that's really nice of you Wood =) Sadly, I actually watched that cartoon. However, I looked up those plants and they probably aren't the best ones for some newb like me to start planting and eventually killing. Better to have some experienced person win these.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I too will go with the answer Inspector Gadget and would like the plants please:)! This was one of my favorite cartoons and still is:icon_lol:

·
Registered
890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HAHA. Yea I didn't realize that only one person needed to get it right and then another could repeat it. lol

Oh well.

NeonShrimp and thadius65 please PM with your addresses. I will reply with my address so that you can each send me the $100 contest entrance fee. Once I receive the check I will send the plants. LOL JK

That is something Dick Clark and Ed McMahon would do.. Publishers Clearing House, remember that scam?? Poor old lonely elderly people got ripped off by those greedy pigs..

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
PM sent:D

Hey rhadius65, isn't it noon where you are at? It it actually 9am here and I was getting ready for work and as always check the forums on TPT. But anyway, you were first and the early bird gets the worm (depending on your time zone:icon_lol: ). But seriously, congratulations co-winner:icon_smil

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hey! I used to watch that cartoon too! :) I even have an Inspector Gadget Doll! Yup! :tongue:

Great deal! Too bad I missed it! LOL Can I drool over that Rotala Wallichii? hehehe :drool:

LOL I can hear the theme song now! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts