The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I'm looking to rehome about 20 or so bloodfins and 6 rummynoses from my 55 gal. The bloodfins are gorgeous, iridescent great schoolers and ranging in sizes from 1/2 to 1 1/2 and the rummynose are all about 1 1/4 inches... The are in wonderful health and have been fed a diet of flakes and frozen bloodwoms/daphina. Water params are pH~6.8 Temp 78 gh/kh ~4 with CO2...

These guys need a new home because I'm planning a slight redo of this tank and would like to start fresh. I would greatly appreciate a trade for mosses or cuttings but this is in no way necessary:icon_smil... Id like to keep this localish (im in central NJ) but if their is no interest I can attempt to ship...

Lemmi know!

·
ღ Miss ShrimpTastic! ஐ...
2,606 Posts
I'd be interested if you ship! Guess I'll be second in line for that then : )

·
Registered
98 Posts
bloodfins and rummynoses

I have bunch of moss i need to get rid of, its kind of mixed taiwan,java and peacock. Will the bloodfin tetras be ok to keep with cherry shrimp and CRS, I wouldn't want them to have to be moved to another home yet again if I get them.

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
I have bunch of moss i need to get rid of, its kind of mixed taiwan,java and peacock. Will the bloodfin tetras be ok to keep with cherry shrimp and CRS, I wouldn't want them to have to be moved to another home yet again if I get them.
They were fine in my shrimp tank with RCS for about 4 months. Everyonce in a while I'd notice a bloodfin snagging a baby here or there, but I fed my fish really well (3 small feeds a day) and they were fine. Everytime I pulled the moss out of the tank at least 50-100 babies would pop off.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Man-o-man! I see I am a ways down the list. Probably best not to ship right now too (baby on the way...who knows if I will be here?). Will have to keep an eye out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Guys,

As Sorenwies said these guys are all currently spoken for by another TPT member who should be coming to pick them up this weekend. If this falls through I will go down the list I currently have and contact you by PM. Thank you all so much for helping me find these guys a new home! :icon_mrgr

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.