The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have this goldfish that has been living in my 60g that really needs a proper home. I got it about a year ago from my mother (she bought it for a table top centerpiece because she saw the idea on pinterest... and she sort of foisted it upon me after the party since she knew I had a large aquarium). Didn't want a goldfish, but couldn't stand the idea of her flushing it either.

It was roughly 3/4" when I got it, but it's grown considerably, and I don't know anyone locally with a pond. He's (she's?) currently doing fine in the tank, but I always knew it would need a bigger home eventually. I'd rather give it to someone with a pond or 100g+ tank now than have it outgrow its lodgings and start suffering from deteriorating health because of it.

I wouldn't know how to ship it safely, but if anyone on here lives in the area, it's free.

It's platinum white, long-finned comet type, and roughly 4 1/2 inches long.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
I have this goldfish that has been living in my 60g that really needs a proper home. I got it about a year ago from my mother (she bought it for a table top centerpiece because she saw the idea on pinterest... and she sort of foisted it upon me after the party since she knew I had a large aquarium). Didn't want a goldfish, but couldn't stand the idea of her flushing it either.

It was roughly 3/4" when I got it, but it's grown considerably, and I don't know anyone locally with a pond. He's (she's?) currently doing fine in the tank, but I always knew it would need a bigger home eventually. I'd rather give it to someone with a pond or 100g+ tank now than have it outgrow its lodgings and start suffering from deteriorating health because of it.

I wouldn't know how to ship it safely, but if anyone on here lives in the area, it's free.

It's platinum white, long-finned comet type, and roughly 4 1/2 inches long.
I have lots of space if you want to drop it iff

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts