The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I got this RO/DI system from my brother in law since he isn't using it anymore. I got it all in pieces and didnt get to see how he had it set up. It is an Applied Membranes system, I think it is a 6 stage but when I emailed AM they said they didnt make a 6 stage in the configuration I have. The closest they could provide directions for was their 5 stage.

http://www.appliedmembranes.com/assembled_systems.htm

Mine has all of the same parts as the 5 stage but has one additional inline DI cartridge.

Amazon.com: DI Filter w/Carbon In-Line Filter: Home Improvement

My question is where do I plumb this in at on the system? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
To recap you have a 5 stage unit with an add on 1 stage filter correct? If so then you will simply just need to add it in last.

This one may not look like what you have but it functions just the same, as you can see the sixth stage is a detached filter and just added in at the end. Just make sure you hook it up to the water IN line, usually blue, not the water OUT line, usually black.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.