The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys, I'm from Vietnam, but share one passion with you, it is played aquarium. only known aquatic nearly 2 years, here are pictures of aquarium I have ever setup, looking forward to everyone's generous comments, thank you.

1. 60x30x40 cm

2. 40x25x25 cm

3. 20x14x14 cm

4. 90x45x45 cm

5. 60x40x45 cm

·
Registered
65 Posts
Wow, if I understood you correctly you have only been doing this for 2 years! Those are some incredible tanks for being that new to the hobby, congrats on your success your tanks are VERY nice to look at and thanks for the grown out pics I love looking at before and after pics!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful setups!

In #5 tank what is on the driftwood is it rocks?
oh, my fern with one stone columns to advance on driftwood bonsai tree, I forgot to take it down when shooting
Wow, if I understood you correctly you have only been doing this for 2 years! Those are some incredible tanks for being that new to the hobby, congrats on your success your tanks are VERY nice to look at and thanks for the grown out pics I love looking at before and after pics!
I know 2 years is one way short in the aquatic world, though the setup a lot of them but really have not been impressed, I still have many projects in the future, hope to do more swimming more beautiful, more impressive. Thanks for your comment, it is encouragement, encouragement for me in the aquatic hobby

·
Registered
819 Posts
It is impressive!!! I cant believe I have seen the 4th tank LIVE!!! And more impressive to see how u started it and when it finished.
Well that tank is sold, another project is in the future brother...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts