The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riparium Plants

I have some neat plants here. These selections are all true marginal aquatics, so they adapt well in ripariums and faithfully represent the shoreline habitat. I can ship a small box containing a few plants with an additional $6 to cover USPS Priority postage. Purchases totaling $65 or more will ship free!

• Echinodorus cordifolius 'Tropica Marble Queen' $4 This relatively short swordplant has attractive white leaf variegation. Like most swordplants, this selection can grow well above water or totally submersed, but the variegation is much more pronounced when grown in the air.
  • Echinodorus grandiflorus $4 Another very attractive sword plant that grows well in riparium planters. This sword reaches a taller height (to about 15") so it is useful for adding more vertical dimension or for larger tanks.
  • Dichromena colorata Star Grass $5 This is an attractive native wetland sedge that grows to about 14" with bright white floral bracts. Easy to grow.
  • Ruellia Dwarf Bluebell, Pink $4 This is an exceptionally good riparium plant that will bloom with pink flowers. It only reaches about 8" in height.
  • Pilea cadierei Aluminum Plant $3 Sturdy stems and silver-spotted leaves make this one of the most attractive riparium plants. It does not root very well in finer gravel preferred by most riparium plants, so it should be planted instead in coarse LECA or similar substrate.
  • Zephyranthes Rain Lily, White $3 . Ships as dry, dormant bulb.
  • Zephyranthes Rain Lily, Pink $3 This plant is easy to grow and blooms with love pink flowers. Ships as dry, dormant bulb.
  • Spathiphyllum Peace Lily $4 The dark green, robust leaves of this plant works well as background foliage for other riparium plants. It will also bloom with the familiar bright white Peace Lily spathe.
  • Asclepias Mexican Milkweed$4 This might be the easiest of all riparium plants to bloom. It also grows vigorously. Prune to control height.

I can also pack plants with the two different riparium planter 2-pack models that I have here. These can apply for the free shipping deal for purchasess totaling more than $65.

Riparium Supply brand Riparium Planter 2-pack $26

Aqua Verdi brand Riparium Planter 2-pack $20

1 - 1 of 1 Posts