1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know his history with Bill Gates. However, I am not affected by his death. I mean, I don't even own an Iphone. :) I hate my Ipod. Never own a Mac. What's a Ipad???? :)
Well do you own a smartphone? Since he probably inspired many like Droids etc.

Bro your like dissing that he's dead....

He changed the world FYI.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Cancer...
That's the long term cause of death. The instant cause was most likely liver failure. Seeing as cancer won't necessarily drop you dead and nothing said he has been hospitalized recently. Technically his instant COD hasn't been released in full to my knowledge.

I know his history with Bill Gates. However, I am not affected by his death. I mean, I don't even own an Iphone. I hate my Ipod. Never own a Mac. What's a Ipad????
I'm not an Apple fan either but you need to be respectful at times like this. Maybe it's your way of dealing with death but your Android or Windows Phone wouldn't be what it is today without his image. He created so many things that people take for granted, whether it be on an Apple or non-Apple product. Not to mention the fact that he was still the CEO of Pixar. Let's not forget that.

·
Registered
13,609 Posts
He got his revenge. Apple took over the Phone platform and redefined it, then the tablet. He got screwed many years ago, but he did a lot in his life and came back well with Pixar and Apple.

Too bad.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
I amount Steve Jobs to being my generations Thomas Edison. Might seem outlandish, but he really did leave behind a lot more impact than we realize.

Forget the politics, just realize that little in the technology world is unaffected by Steve and Apple.

And I love my iPhone. It is connected to me like a limb.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Whether or not you own an Apple product, Jobs had a hand in developing the technology we are blessed with today. I own a Droid (for a whole 3 days now) and can respect what he has done. As much as I hate Apple.......that company has done a lot for all of us.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
RIP Steve Jobs!

I LOVE my iPhone, after years of bashing apple, I can't help it. It's the single best phone on the planet. if you don't use it(not just try it), you don't know what your missing. I'm actually slightly in fear of what apple will turn into now without him. Hopefully it won't turn into what Microsoft has since bill gates left..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.