The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction for a rimless cube in the 60 to 75 gallon range? I don't see a whole lot out there. I was hoping for low iron glass, and I'm not opposed to paying for custom. Guess I would just want to know who has a good reputation. I'm sorta stuck on the cube for the scape I have in mind and its placement in my house. Thanks to any that can offer advice!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Marineland makes a 24x24x24 cube - about 60 gallons. It's not low iron and the silicone/seams are about what you'd expect from ML, but I personally almost pulled the trigger on a ML 45G cube (6 inches shorter than the 60G, but essentially the same) before an ADA tank more or less fell in my lap. A couple of my LFS carry them, so maybe ask around locally to see if there are any you can check out firsthand.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well the LFSs around me are all big box. Literally no option there. I did see the marineland and considered that. Also saw this:

[Ebay Link Removed]

Is it just me or does this seem too cheap?
Hmm. I think that's pretty close to what I'd expect. The 45G, for example, is listed for $155 at one of my LFS, and a quick Google search shows the 60G listed at around $260 - so seeing as shipping is "free" on the one you linked I think that just about works out.

I think Petsmart deals in Marineland - I might just check with them to see if they can order that tank for you... Might be able to get it for that cheaper price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.