64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!
$8.00 each (3 portion on aluminum mesh)

Riccia fluitans (Crystalwort)
● Size: 3"x3",
● item: 1 X 3"x3" Riccia fluitans on aluminium mesh
● PH: 5.0 - 7.5

Riccia fluitans is actually a very easy plant to grow. Riccia's widespread distribution is due in part to its ability to tolerate a very wide range of environments, from medium soft to very hard water, pH ranges from 6.0-8.0 and temps from 15-30 degrees Celsius. As a floating plant, moderate lighting is sufficient for good growth and CO2 injection is unnecessary. Its requirements for light(3+wpg) and CO2(30ppm) are high when grown attached to objects in the aquarium. It also appreciates rich fertilization through the water column, including nitrate, phosphate, potassium, and iron.

Make sure when you are paying for items via PayPal, you send money as goods, NOT GIFT so I can have your shipping address. Also please, make sure you add in your Username on the notes as well as what you have ordered. This helps me keep track of everything.

When your ready, just shoot me a PM with what you want and I'll let you know if i still have it, and I'll supply my PayPal. Please pay promptly. First come first serve.

Shipping: $8.00 USPS Priority (USA only)

DOA Policy: In case of DOA, buyer must send pictures of dead plants in unopened bag within two hours of delivery time. Refund excluding shipping cost will be issued.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.