The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered the 13mm set not too long ago (August 3rd...shipping isn't the best but it's from Singapore so I can't really complain for the price you get them for) and I love them. Got them this morning in the mail. I'm not really nit-picky about glass quality per-say, but these are some pretty solid pipes. Hooked them up with no problem and they look gorgeous. The shipping was pretty good as well. My only problem with Aquatic Magic is that you have to contact them to get a tracking number; they won't just give it to you in your email or on the order status page. Just giving my 2 cents if you're considering buying lily pipes.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Can't say that I have, hence the not being nit-picky about glass quality. Price was the number one factor on that. If I have any problems with them I'll probably just pick up an acrylic set from a forum member. :hihi:

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been looking at this dealer for a while with a bit of skepticism. They seem to have a whole lot of product, though mostly fairly basic stuff. I do have to say their prices are pretty good for being shipped from Singapore.
I have read a lot of reviews about them on several forums. They seem fairly scathing, but in almost all cases the reviewer was complaining about something they didn't understand to begin with or aquaticmagic premeditated the problem with a replacement or refund.
With 72k reviews and decent prices, I maybe inclined to look at them more, once they have a product that I would be interested in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.