The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I will be tearing down my 10 gallon tank soon and replacing it with a brand-new rimless 10 gallon (yay!:D). The plants that I'm selling are the ones that I don't want to use in my new scape, so I'm selling them to other hobbyists.

Please note that I do have snails, BBA, and clado, so you may want to do a bleach dip after you receive these plants.

I will also not be on the computer all day tomorrow, so any PMs sent tomorrow will be returned Thursday.
[STRIKE]
Marselia Minuta - I'd estimate that this is about a 4.5" portion, around 50-75 nodes. Please note that this one has 2 and 3 lobes on it as well as the single-lobed ones. $8 shipped[/STRIKE]SOLD

Pellia and Moss ball - It will be about the size of a golf ball (out of water) and will contain exactly what it says - moss and pellia. I'll have 2, maygbe 3 portions of these available. $5 shipped

Rotala Rotundifolia - This one isn't really in the best shape (stunted leaves and some BBA), so this is why I'm selling it for cheap. Each portion will be about 10-20 stems with plenty of other stems branching out. 2 portions available. $5 shipped

I can add Blyxa Japonica to any order for 0.75 cents each (5 available).

NEW ITEMS 9/3/09:
Top Fin Shrimp Pellets - I only used about 10 of these, but in a container so big it barely made a dent:hihi: This I will ship first class in a bubble wrap envelope for $3.50, but if you want it shipped priority, I can do that for the cost of shipping ($4.80).

MgSO4 - Never used. Sorry, but I don't know how much it is...either 1/2 lb. or 1 lb.:hihi: $7.50 shipped.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keeping the super duper downoi, huh? Oh well, had to check the thread in case.
Bump

Unfortunately most of the downoi died and/or is looking crappy:(

Ok so I lied, I snuck online so I could check on this thread, but I still will not be able to reply to any PM's until tomrrow.

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.