The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe this is a silly request, but I'm getting ready to rescape my 10g, and I'm curious to see some of your favorite 10g (or similar sized) scapes from around the net for some inspiration. Anyone feel like sharing? :icon_smil

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So far the best looking 10g's I've seen on here since my membership on here has to go to HoustonFishFanatic. He's got some spectacular looking 10g's.
Ah, yeah I was leaving this open to any aquascapes found anywhere online, just looking for some inspiring scapes for ideas for the 10g.

·
Aroid Addict
3,493 Posts
So far the best looking 10g's I've seen on here since my membership on here has to go to HoustonFishFanatic. He's got some spectacular looking 10g's.
You friggin read my mind. HFF's 10s are incredible.

·
Registered
458 Posts
ya just go to that aquascaping contest site... great for ideas... or you can just think of a general design... like pathway... triangle... center piece with sand around it... whatever... focal point hit with whatever color... and you can kind of add to those themes... like maybe the path way isn't sand but dwarf baby tears sitting low... with dwarf hairgrass growing around the pathway... showing one... plenty of new ideas you should try

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ah, yeah I've seen that one before, it really is amazing. The specs confuse me however, I was running 2 x 26w spiral CF on my 10 (52w/5.2 wpg) and was told I should probably downgrade that. However, he pulled off this tank with a whopping 65w... I'm guessing the pictures weren't taken with his actual lighting on, as my 52w lit up my tank like a floodlight when on...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts