The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna be moving and have a small group of Julii Cories to rehome in the Midlands. I am not moving until the second week of May so I'm not in a huge rush, but if you're interested let me know. I thought about taking them back over to FB, but no point in getting store credit. Not really looking to get much in the way of $$ for them, unless you've got some interesting plants to trade.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I could provide them a home in my new 29g, or put them in the 92. I have a ton of plants if you're interested in any trimmings to trade? How many do you have?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm gonna be moving and have a small group of Julii Cories to rehome in the Midlands. I am not moving until the second week of May so I'm not in a huge rush, but if you're interested let me know. I thought about taking them back over to FB, but no point in getting store credit. Not really looking to get much in the way of $$ for them, unless you've got some interesting plants to trade.
hey, I'm just over in Sumter if you still have these.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whoops, I got super sick right after posting this and everything slipped my mind. My apologies.

Veritas, are you in the midlands? I'm in Cayce, near downtown Columbia. I think there are 3-4 of them. I can meet you anywhere near here, within reason. If you want to set something up shoot me a pm with what'll work best.

·
Registered
835 Posts
No worries. I'm actually in Charleston - if the other guy is closer I'll let him have dibs on it. If you guys don't get something worked out just let me know

1 - 8 of 8 Posts