The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this air gas Y14 E444d for 50 bucks and now I can't find any info on it. This is my first regulator build and any advice would be greatly appreciated like what parts I need and if this is even a good regulator. Watch Automotive lighting Gauge Clock Headlamp

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,428 Posts
Being new, can I make a suggestion that might save some real grief? It is super easy to get into buying the wrong items to put together on this process and that leaves you really close to wasting time, effort, as well as money. If you have not worked out the details of what, where and how it all needs to fit together, give a shout out and there are lots of folks who have been through the process and they can be a goldmine of info just for the simple asking.
The hard part may be in sorting through the vast amount of info available and deciding on which of the available items will suit you the best. More options out there than be counted and some work better than others, depending on your own personal uses and preferences as well as your shopping talents.
You've done well but take care as you move along?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.