The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Milwaulkee Co2 regulator (MA957) with attached Bubble counter.. I tried to set it up with my Guerrilla CO2 tank (20 oz)..

it doesn't make sense to me. The needle from the tank won't be touching anything inside the regulator.. someone make sense of this or is this totally wrong? I am a TOTAL newbie at this and my first time doing this.

Pics below for visual..

(regulator on right.. canister on left)

In addition, the instructions on the regular says the O-Ring MUST Be in place or there will be a gas leak. The ring does NOT fit through the screw bit that tightens the cylinder on. Any advice here?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That regulator has a CGA 320 fitting for a standard size (2.5lb+) cylinder. It WILL NOT fit on a paintball tank without an adapter, which are around $10-$20. I would just pony up the money for a 5lb cylinder, it will last much longer and the refills will be cheaper per pound.
Its for a 5 gal nano tank, so I think a 5 lb would be too much. Plus I just got this tank filled and I can't return it.

Can you direct me to the adapter please? I'd like to look.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.