The Planted Tank Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/lounge/97503-barrreport-com-registration-issue.html

So, as Tom was replying to my issue (saying the problem was on my end), someone else mentioned that they had the same problem!

Not only that, but since I had the problem on my work computer, I thought I'd ask my wife at home to see if she had the problem there. SAME PROBLEM.

So, with three different computers at different locations, with two different browsers, I doubt the problem is on my end.

Finding another thread on here where someone also had a problem with barrreport registration, they were supplied with the email address of this "greg" person, so I emailed them (on suggestion from Tom), and the email bounced as "undeliverable".

So what am I supposed to do?

And, I really appreciate that the mods closed the above thread. Very helpful.

·
Are these real?
15,740 Posts
So what am I supposed to do?

And, I really appreciate that the mods closed the above thread. Very helpful.
We are very sorry that you are having these issues. I was going to suggest to pm plantbrain, but then saw that he responded, so it seemed like the issue is resolved.

Again, please resolve this with the respective website owners / tech service department. You were correct with your earlier comment that this isn't the best place to discuss this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.