The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:icon_frow[STRIKE]I have a lot of inbreed shrimp. I fell into the trap of a newbie shrimp owner and bam… four species later I have a bunch of what I call “Redneck Shrimp”. They may have any combination of the following;

CRS
RCS
OEBT’s
Black Diamond

I am not sure if anyone is interested, but I am willing do my first RAOK or trade for low light plants, just pay shipping.
There not ugly brown like most redneck shrimp. They do have some cool markings like tiger or black diamond. They are mostly clear. They are very good cleaners. Recommended for a planted tank that is not isolated for a specific breed. They are like rabbits.

I can get a pic of them to you just pm me your email

-Don[/STRIKE]

I will fix my RAOK in a day or so.... I was not prepared for the on-slot of people that want them. I need to get Breather Bags before I start to send them out. I am sorry and please don't be up-set at me... I am new at this.

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
new to shrimp keeping so they would be test pilots for learning how to maintain a system for them but I have two empty cycled tanks right now. Would seasonal swings from 75 - 82°F be accepted by them? I believe 84°F and 20ppm NO3 is why I failed on the first attempt.

'redneck' or otherwise this is a nice offer.

·
Registered
284 Posts
This would be perfect for my DO!Aqua Cube! I will gladly take some... and once I recieve them I can send you some lowlight plants! let me know if your interested!!! :)

+pm sent.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'll be glade to take a few just let me know how much shipping is. 78250 zip code

thank you sir

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
hoping to hear from the OP :wink:

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
I replied to this thread withing 30 minutes of it's posting and haven't heard from the OP so this is looking pretty thin for folks that keep adding on to this.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I sent a pm about 8 minutes after it was posted, I did get a pm back saying the OP would get pics out tonight - no word yet! It's bedtime for me now...lol

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Hopefully the original poster can put pic in this thread. I would be interested in seeing what they look like.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
I just clicked on the OP's statistics page, and the present activity is PMing - so folks might be hearing news now!

·
Registered
6,186 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts