The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

I have a Red Sea Reactor 500 and am having problems getting it to stay suctioned to the glass. I know people have come up with ways to get it to stay; any ideas? Also is it bad to leave it halfway tilted up, not attached to the wall? I don't know if any co2 will come out of it this way, but this is the way I have to leave it while I figure this out. Thanks!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Lisa which way do you have it co2 coming in the top of do you have it up side down. As far as getting it stick take and make sure the glass you are trying to stick it on is 100% clean. Then rub the suction with your fingers then it should stay.

·
Registered
121 Posts
That one does not like glass that is not spotless, also you can turn it upside down and it will do the same thing, and should stick better.

·
Registered
121 Posts
oh really? I was thinking of trying that but was afraid :) did you use a check valve with it?
yes make sure you have a inline check, if you dont you will have bad results. ie water on flow and messed up co2 tank.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.