Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High all,
I bought this Red Sea Paint ball regulator about 2 years ago and discovered it was miserably inadequate for my tank size. :frown: I went to the local Paint ball store and they set me up with the normal sized bottle coupler and manifold to adapt the regulator for normal bottle usage:icon_cool At the time the conversion cost me $70 :frown: added to price for my regulator 129.00 and I was in too deep to just toss the regulator. The Regulator also came with the solenoid that just recently went bad. went to price a new solenoid and they wanted 79.00:icon_conf I decided to just go with a new Milwaukee setup and I am offering the Co2 conversion manifold for $40.00 + shipping. I'll toss in the Regulator as a bonus. The regulator has been good but it simply is not top end stuff. keep in mind that the regulator is missing a solenoid. Thanks

All The Best Troy

·
Premium Member
13,533 Posts
This thread has automatically been closed by the forum. All sales threads are closed automatically after 31 days by the forum software as per our Swap N Shop rules unless you are a Power Seller. If you have any concerns you can contact the forum staff.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.