The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
For anyone interested in getting into rainbow fish, these are the real deal, good genetics, and not easy to find. I have some from the same stock.

Whoever picks these up will have some nice fish.

·
Registered
6 Posts
!am not sure if i answered your post about having to many Rainbows right? Being new to this great web site. I maybe new to this forum but not to Rainbows having kept them for 15 years and had maybe 16 different species on and off. Just trying to find good stock locally without going threw the internet.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Contact Larry with the Colorado Aquarium Society, see which of his 35 species he is breeding lol. He has a good deal of stock from Lori, who went on collecting trips with Gary Lange, she has left the hobby and her stock was sold.

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Do you know lori last name or cell# if its ok
Lori is no longer in the hobby. I don't have her contact number. Larry is the one you need to find. I used to have his number but have since lost it. You can go to one of the meetings, he us usually there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.