The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
what sizes are you selling off? what kind of bag do you ship them in? regular box or insulted? is heat pack an option? is there a no DOA guarantee or something of that sort? sorry for the barrage of questions :) we're not that far from eachother so i'm not affraid of doa's but just asking in case someone else is wondering the same thing, i am interested though.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will pick out sub adults for you. They will be ship in a USPS priority box with out insulation. They were raised and bred in a cold water and I don't think insulation is useful at all. Guaranteed live arrival.
You can check my aquabid feedback if you still have a doubt about my shipping experience.
My aquabid screen name is
amazing_betta
http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/vfb.cgi?&&vfb&Amazing_betta
Thanks,

what sizes are you selling off? what kind of bag do you ship them in? regular box or insulted? is heat pack an option? is there a no DOA guarantee or something of that sort? sorry for the barrage of questions :) we're not that far from eachother so i'm not affraid of doa's but just asking in case someone else is wondering the same thing, i am interested though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts