The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have so many cherrys that they keep breeding faster then I can thin them:help: So I am calling on you folks to help me thin them out. I am asking $1.50 each and if you get 50 I will ship FREE!!! I plan on shipping out 100 next monday.:help: Any less them 50 shipping will be $6. I you want a pic here it is.

·
Registered
123 Posts
What kind of algae do cherry's eat and how many do you think work in a 10 gallon? They don't bother plants or fish correct?

·
Registered
721 Posts
I'd like to buy some but I only have a 9 gallon BiUbe. Is there any way I can prevent them from mating and pumping out babies (as in doing something to the water, etc) or at least make them mate only once a year or something..

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WOW I have NEVER gotten that many pm's before. I think I got like 20 in a few hours!! I responded to everyone who replied I think. If you did not get a reply write again.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
pms responded. I still have a few left. I will do it on a first pay first get basis.

On a side note: I see you folks are no B.S. when you want something:biggrin:
Wow I am glad I went gold for all the pms:hihi:

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think I thinned out my shrimp good enough for now. Sold-out pending payments. I will entertain waiters pms in case one or two who said they wanted don't follow thru.

·
Banned
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Have you shipped to the people who have paid already?
I listed in first post shrimp would be shipped out on Monday. I posted on Tuesday at about noon. I am not about to ship wed or later in the week. Why chance mail being slow and shrimp dieing over the weekend on a dock.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts