The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD OUT FOR NOW. MORE WILL BE AVAILABLE IN A FEW WEEKS

$1 each (15 shrimp minimum), free red ramshorn snails and/or Malaysian Trumpet snails, plus mystery plant. I have 5 lots of 15 shrimp for sale at this time.

My shrimp are the product of selective breeding to enhance the bright red color. You will receive juvenile shrimp which are the offspring of the shrimp shown in the photo and large mature females will grow up to look as nice as these.

Shrimp will be professionally packaged in breather bags and shipped to you in a fully insulated styrofoam box by USPS priority mail. Shipping is $7 including free 40 hour heat pack if necessary. I will ship only on Monday or Tuesday to ensure safe arrival of your new shrimp.

Mystery plant could be any of the following: regular Java fern, Windelov variety of Java Fern, one of several types of Java Moss, or assorted Crypts.

Free ramshorn and/or snails on request.

PM for paypal address.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ship young juveniles approximately 1/2 inch long. Young shrimp are known to survive shipping better and it also ensures that you do not receive old shrimp near the end of their lifespan.

They grow fast and will be breeding about a month after you receive them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You would want to establish a separate breeding colony of shrimp before considering adding any to a tank with fish that could eat them.

Even small fish like your's will eat baby and young shrimp even if they do not bother the larger adults.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.