The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
I had a regulator from Germany and I can't get the tanks filled in the states so I bought a 5lb tank today and doesn't work. I have been shopping around and a bit lost. I know I want a two stage but a part from that I dunno. I have a solenoid that I have already bought. Would like to keep it below 200 but 250 at most. Read bad thing about the Milwaukee brand regulator. Please give me your suggestions

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Adapter Ac adapter Cable Adapter Electrical supply
solenoid I have purchased.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

281263921020 this one work?

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I wouldn't suggest either one. The first has a really high working pressure gauge which means, either they put the wrong gauge on it to sell it, or you'll never be able to dial in the co2 with fine tuning. The second is a single stage. Try to bid low on something like this...141214769939. You never know how low they'll go unless you bid.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't suggest either one. The first has a really high working pressure gauge which means, either they put the wrong gauge on it to sell it, or you'll never be able to dial in the co2 with fine tuning. The second is a single stage. Try to bid low on something like this...141214769939. You never know how low they'll go unless you bid.
Gave it a shot will see what they say thanks

·
Super Moderator
12,128 Posts
Do they make male to female thread type conversion adapters?
Without more information, the answer is "probably."

Are you looking for something specific?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.