The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm setting up a 120g tank with a Fluval FX4. Ordering an inline kit from CO2 Art has been recommended however it appears it will be a bit of a DIY project to get the diffuser connected to the outflow tubing. Is there another in line diffuser anyone would suggest? Thank you.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Maybe a ista max mix reactor I use one on my 12 gl they medium size an large size check it out I'm sure there is better stuff out there this is just my opinion

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
For a 120 gallon tank I would highly recommend getting a reactor. They are easy to build yourself out of pvc parts using minimal tools (you will need a pvc saw or cutter, pvc cement, and some pvc parts. Or you can pay 2 or 3 times as much and buy one already assembled from Nicolg.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I would second the rec for a reactor in this situation. I would only add that you can make one with no cutting or cementing of PVC if that strikes you as too much to take on. You'll just have to be careful though because an FX4 is probably a bit underpowered for a tank that size with a reactor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts