The Planted Tank Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally am selling RCS!

Here's the thing, my lfs will give me $1 credit for them so the minimum I'll charge is $1 per.

Right now I don't really have any great pictures. But these guys are RED! Some are a little on the purple side, and some of the males are a bit yellow (but I'm going to try and keep them:icon_wink )

So I'm probably going to be getting breather bags by the end of next week one way or another.

Right now I'll estimate I'll have two packages of 20 shrimp.

They will be $30 shipped usps Priority. Flat rate of $10 for shipping for up to 50 shrimp (If I undercounted and can send 50 at once)

I made a deal with my dad that if these sell I can get some Yellow shrimp from Pedro, so thats one other reason I'm selling. I'll also have more moss for sale soon and some other things.

Please post or PM me about them. If there is lots of interest I'll go by time That it's posted or PMed. But I don't think there will be that problem.

Thanks to all! Moss and shrimp can be combined for free shipping on the moss, (It will just be $10 for shipping both)

-Andrew

(Will get pictures tonight probably. Won't be on saturday or sunday until afternoon since I'm going to be camping on block island!)

Two random pictures!

·
Registered
7,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright I think I'm out for now. Someone just PMed me for 50, and I already had 20 going and 10... So I'll see how I am after those packages go out.

Thanks All,
-Andrew

1 - 17 of 17 Posts