The Planted Tank Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this Do Aqua tank to fill my empty ADA Lamp.

I noticed some white mold had attacked two of my plugs... Time to dry out the tank abit.

My desk. More like where my two kids put their toys.

I havent picked up a small co2 set up yet... I found an ADA one on yahoo for about 30 bucks so I might get that. I don't think the wife would like me getting another 5kg tank. More to come!

don't mind my other tank in the reflection of my sony display in the last photo.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice start. very interesting round rock mound ... havent seen that done before :)
Haha it was a wabikusa... but wife killed it:mad:! lol now its just a ball of moss and a strand of hc still living on it:eek:.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You know that's what I initially thought it was and that somehow you must have gave up halfway through! How did she kill it? :p
Well she didn't turn on my LED lights... And let it dry out for like 3 days while I was on deployment.

Great start! I remember that ROAK you had for the Mini-S and wished I lived near you to enter. :(

So do you have access to all those crazy shrimp in Japan now?
I met alot of interesting people doing that ROAK.

Haha yeah I have access to shrimp. I will post another thread on shrimp in Japan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.